Kaplan Turbine is suitable for medium & low water head and large flow power plants. With same water head, the Kaplan runner speed is higher than that of the Francis'. The Kaplan runner blade can be either fixed and rotatory. The key components include: Kaplan runner, Distributor, Main shaft, Main shaft seal, Turbine guide bearing, Governor, Draft tube, Spiral case.
1. Advanced CFD, FEA technic is utilized in the designing process to ensure better technical solution.
2. CAE casting simulation is adopted for the produciton of casting parts, this advanced and reliable process plan could help effectively improve product quality.
3. All raw material strictly conform to international standard, such as ASTM, IEC,ISO etc. key component such as runners, guide vane is Forged and entire CNC machined.
Chemical Composition for ASTM A473S41500 and ASTM A743 CA6NM (%)
|ASTM A473 S41500||≤0.05||≤0.60||0.5-1.0||≤0.030||≤0.030||11.5-14.0||3.5-5.5||0.40-0.80|
|ASTM A743 CA6NM||≤0.06||Max1.0||Max1.0||≤0.040||≤0.030||11.5-14.0||3.5-4.5||0.40-1.0|
Mechanical Property for ASTM A473S41500 and ASTM A743 CA6NM
|Material No.||σ0.2(Mpa)||σb(Mpa)||δ5(%)||ψ(%)||Akv (J/cm2)||HB|
|ASTM A473 S41500||≥620||≥795||≥15||≥45||≥50||≤295|
|ASTM A743 CA6NM||≥550||≥755||≥15||≥35||≥50||≤285|
6. With the help of 3D Assembling, through motion simulation, the entire organization interaction can be seen at a glance. This helped a great deal for parts processing and pre-installation.
7. Each project will strictly follow manufacturying plan to ensure the delivery date.
We could produce product according to inerntational standard and special client requirements. The standard we use include but not limited to the following:
● IEC Standard fro equipment and testing
● ASTM Standards
● CCH70-3 Specification for inspection of steel castings fro hydraulic machines
● EN (UNI-DIN) Standards
● JIS Standards
● ISO 1940-1-2003 Mechanical vibration-Balance quality requirements for rotors in a constant (rigid) state
● ASME-Bioler and Pressure Vessel Code
● - Section II - Material Specifications Part A-Ferrous
● - Section VIII - Pressure Vessels-Division 1
● - Section IX - Welding and Brazing Qualifications
We dedicated to develop the best products and solutions for you in our role as specialists, to help unleashinging your potential and generate more power with our customized solutions!
● Hydro Power Plant assessment
● Inspections and offer customized solution
● Offer Spare parts
● Consulting, installation guidance, site testing ect. field services
Why Choose Us
● More than20 years of successful hydro turbines design,production and exporting experience,Long timecertified suppliers for world renowned companiessuch as: MITSUBISHIHITACHI POWER SYSTEMS, LTD.(MHPS), Toshiba, GE, BHEL, ALSTOM, DEC,HEC, CHD ect.
● Continuous investment in both state-of-the-art facilities and R&Dsupport us to be strong and powerful in the market,high performance versus price ratio product, we could help achieving your goals within budget and time frame.No cheating, No excuse, No purposed delay is what we always try to guarantee our partners!
● Wegot many national patents for our products, and all productsconform to EU, ASTM, ISO, IEC, JIS etc. international standards.
● Quick and professional responseto your request for drawings, quotations, and answers about any technical problems. We do our best to realize our commitment to you that: whatyou see and hear is what you will get, whatever customer you are, big or small. In the mean time, we implement a quality information rapid feedback system and a standard parts management system.
● Providecomplete supportat every step of your project, You will rely on a solid experienced partner that will be able to adapt to every situation and to help you take on all challenges that are part of any hydroelectric project. We dedicated to helpunleashing your potential and generate more power with our customized solutions!
Reliable, Easy to work with, Knowledgeable and we add value, though we are not perfect, but we are learning and improving, we love what we do, we appreciate all the valuable customer to give us a chance to know and see if we are the Mr. RIGHT for each other. Right here waiting for YOU to start a rewarding journey together!
Are you trading company or manufacturer ? Is OEM service available?
A: We are a factory with more than 20 years of successful hydro turbine manufacturing experience, OEM service is available.
How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 120-270 working days upon contract signing and receipt of prepayment.
What parameters are needed for the turbine generator quotation?
A: Normally we need rated water head, rated flow, rated installed capacity,voltage, frequency and rotation speed. The more information the better.
Do you offer water turbine installation service?
A: Yes. Installation service is available upon request.
What kinds of test and inspection is carried out to ensure product quality?
A: Mechanical property, chemical composition, hardness, surface roughness, Dimension check, profile check, NDT Testing ( UT/MT/RT/PT), balancing, pressure test ect, is strictly carried out according to relevant international standards.
What is the standard packing and transportation means?
Product will be packed in solid and safe sea-worthy cases, the properly packaged and marked product could be delivered to any port or site as specified in the Contract by ship, plane or truck.
What is the standard payment terms ?
Usually we accept T/T and L/C.
What kinds of guarantee provided?
Product warranty for 12 months after commissioning on site or 18 month after delivery whichever come first; We offer lifelong follow-up services for our products, and we will response to client requirements within 24 working hours.
If there is any other questions, pleaseemailme(firstname.lastname@example.org) orchatwithmeonWhatsapp / Wechat / Mobile phone: +86 135 5586 1247