Here is the Water Turbine Generator Supplier to share with you the precautions about the maintenance of the water turbine generator
1. Before overhauling, arrange the size of the place where the disassembled parts are placed, and consider that it has sufficient load-bearing capacity, especially in the overhaul or extended overhaul, the placement of the rotor, upper frame, and lower frame.
2. All parts placed on the terrazzo floor should be padded with wooden boards, straw mats, rubber mats, plastic cloths, etc. to avoid bumping and damage to the equipment parts and prevent pollution to the ground.
3. When working inside the Generator, irrelevant things should not be brought in. The maintenance tools and materials that need to be brought should be strictly registered. One is to avoid the loss of tools and materials; the other is to avoid irrelevant things being left on the unit equipment.
4. When disassembling parts, pull out the pins first and then unload the bolts. When installing, drive in the pins first, and then tighten the bolts. When tightening the bolts, use even force and tighten the bolts in symmetrical times so as not to cause the flange surface to be skewed. At the same time, when disassembling the parts, the parts should be inspected at any time, and the abnormal phenomena and equipment defects should be recorded in detail to facilitate timely processing and preparation of spare parts or reprocessing.
5. The parts to be disassembled should be clearly marked so that they can be restored to their original positions when reinstalling. The dismantled screws and bolts should be stored in a cloth bag or wooden box with records; the dismantled nozzle flange should be corked or clothed to prevent falling into the relics.
6. When the equipment is reinstalled, the burrs, scars, dust and rust on the combined surfaces, keys and keyways, bolts and screw holes of each part of the equipment to be repaired should be thoroughly repaired and cleaned.
7. The connecting nuts, keys and various windshields on all rotating parts must be locked with lock plates, and the spot welding should be firm, and the welding slag should be cleaned.
8. When overhauling the oil, water, and gas pipelines, do all necessary switching work to ensure that a section of the pipeline to be repaired is reliably separated from the operating part, discharge the internal oil, water, and gas, and take measures to prevent opening of the relevant valves Or lock it and hang a warning sign before installation and maintenance work.
9. When making packing gaskets for pipe flanges and valve flanges, especially for small diameters, the inner diameter should be slightly larger than the pipe inner diameter; for large diameter packing gaskets, dovetail and wedge connections can be used, and glue Adhesion and the orientation of the joint position should be conducive to sealing to prevent leakage.
10. It is forbidden to carry out any maintenance work on pressured pipelines; for pipelines in operation, on low-pressure water and gas pipelines, it is allowed to tighten valve packing with pressure or punch in the pipeline to eliminate minor leaks, etc. No other maintenance work is allowed.
11. It is forbidden to weld on oil-filled pipelines. When welding on disassembled oil pipes, the pipes must be rinsed clean in advance, and fire prevention measures should be taken if necessary.
12. The finishing surface of the collar and the mirror plate should be protected from damp and rust. Do not wipe it with sweaty hands. For long-term storage, apply a layer of grease on the surface and cover the surface of the mirror plate with tracing paper.
13. Use special tools for loading and unloading ball bearings. After cleaning with gasoline, check that the inner jacket and beads should be free from erosion and cracks. The rotation should be flexible and not loose. The gap between the beads should be wiped by hand and there should be no shaking feeling. Install the ball bearing butter It should be 1/2～3/4 of the oil chamber, don’t install too much.
14. When performing electric welding and gas cutting in the generator, fire-fighting measures should be taken, and it is strictly forbidden to put gasoline, alcohol, paint and other combustibles around. The wiped cotton yarn ends, rags, etc. are placed in a covered iron box and brought out of the unit in time.
15. When performing electric welding on the rotating part of the generator, the ground wire should be connected to the rotating part; when welding the stator part of the generator, the ground wire should be connected to the stationary part, so as to prevent large current from passing through the mirror plate, etc., and burning the mirror plate Contact surface with thrust pad.
16. The rotating generator rotor should be considered to have voltage even if it is not excited. It is forbidden to work on the rotating generator rotor or touch it by hand.
17. After the maintenance work is completed, the site should be kept clean, especially the metal, welding slag, and remaining welding heads that have been cut in the generator must be cleaned up in time.
The company also provides Turbines and water turbines, please feel free to contact if necessary