Here is a professional Hydraulic Turbine Generator Supplier talking about some matters about turbine.
If you need any information about Kaplan Turbine, feel free to contact us.
Since the turbocharger is often operated at high speed and high temperature, the temperature of the turbocharger exhaust gas turbine is about 600 °C, and the supercharger rotor rotates at a high speed of 832-1040 r/min, so in order to ensure the normal operation of the supercharger, The following points should be noted:
1. You can't take the car and leave. After the engine is started, especially in the winter, it should be idling for a period of time to allow the lubricant to fully lubricate the bearings before the supercharger rotor runs at high speed. Therefore, after starting, do not slam the throttle to prevent damage to the turbocharger oil seal.
2. Can not immediately turn off the fire. After the engine has been running at high speed for a long time, it cannot be turned off immediately. When the engine is running, some of the oil is supplied to the turbocharger rotor bearing for lubrication and for cooling. After the running engine suddenly stops, the oil pressure drops rapidly to zero, the high temperature of the turbocharger turbine part is transmitted to the middle, and the heat in the bearing support shell cannot be quickly taken away, while the supercharger rotor is still rotating at high speed under inertia. Therefore, if the engine is suddenly stopped during the heat engine state, it will cause the oil remaining in the turbocharger to overheat and damage the bearing and the shaft. Therefore, after a large load of the engine and long-term operation, it should be idling for 3-5 minutes before the flameout, so that the speed of the supercharger rotor is lowered and then extinguished. In particular, it is necessary to prevent the sudden flameout after a few feet of the throttle.
3. Keep it clean. When removing the supercharger, keep it clean. The pipe joints must be blocked with a clean cloth to prevent debris from falling into the supercharger and damaging the rotor. Care should be taken not to collide and damage the impeller during maintenance. If the impeller needs to be replaced, it should be tested for dynamic balance. After reinstalling, remove the blockage.
4. Since the supercharger is often operated at high temperature, its lubricating oil pipeline is subject to high temperature, and the internal oil is likely to have some coking, which may cause insufficient lubrication of the supercharger bearing and damage. Therefore, the lubricating oil line is cleaned after a period of operation.
5. Always pay attention to check the operation of the supercharger. Before the vehicle is taken out and after the vehicle is closed, the connection of the air ducts should be checked to prevent loosening and falling off and causing supercharging.
We have Kaplan Turbine For Sale. If you need any information, welcome to follow our website.